Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our 40th Reunion- finito

24 members of the class of 1968 ventured to the Mesa to attend our 40th reunion. I would say it was an extraordinary experience for most if not all. Details will be forthcoming via pictures taken......in the meantime, if you want to commemorate your experiences/feelings/thoughts about our reunion, please do so. Thanks again to Don for making all the food arrangements with our chef, providing his own farm lemons and procuring the libations - thanks to Billy to letting us 'borrow' his home for Saturday dinner - thanks to the East Beach Grill for accomodating our crowd and letting us stay almost three hours - and thanks Santa Barbara for bringing us 70-degree weather accompanied by the sun (the fog pretty much stayed away)

1 comment:

Ava said...

Hello, this is a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping to find out if Phil Irwin's classmates and friends have heard from him. My name is Ava and Phil is a dear friend from Santa Barbara, and I am now living in Seattle. He is very important to my husband and I. According to Phil's family and the Seattle police, Phil has been missing since June 1st, 2011. If any of you have heard from Phil or have any information in the last week, please email me at avabrintrup@yahoo.com. We can exchange information from there and I can have one of his sons call you directly. Thank you-anything helps!